10 Best Quotes About True Love

Happiness Quotes About True Love: Top 10 Quotes on True Love Life, Most Famous True Love Quotes, Latest 140 Char Quotes About True Love.

10 Best True Love Quotes

  1. Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say "I love you" but not everyone can wait and prove it's true.
  2. Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building, your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
  3. When I first saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
  4. Sometimes you just need that one person who will let you talk and ramble listen to your complain and look like an idiot, but still love you all the same.
  5. Someday, someone will walk into your life and makes you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
  6. I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    - Marilyn Monroe.
  7. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.
    - Jodi Picoult.
  8. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    - Dr. Seuss.
  9. You've got to dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening. And live like it's heaven on earth.
    - William W. Purkey.
  10. Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment