Emotional Friendship Text Messages & Quotes

EMOTIONAL FRIENDSHIP TEXT MESSAGES:

Emotional Friendship Messages & Quotes

Check out '140 Words Touchy Friendship Quotes' from here. You can send these Funny 'Sensitive Friendship SMS' and 'Emotive Friendship Free Messages'. There are so many people who are wanted to get the Latest Passionate Friendship Wishes.

  • Friends are like shoes:
    Some loose,
    Some tight,
    Some fit just right.
    They help you as you walk through life.
    Thanks for being my size!

  • I can be miles away from you but my friendship with you won't be taken away by anything.

  • Friendship is made in the heart.
    Silent.
    Unwritten.
    Unchangeable by time.
    Unbreakable by distance.
    Once be my FRIEND,
    Always be my FRIEND.

  • Friendship is a thing that last as long as it is nourished with understanding, kindness and love.

  • We gain and lose things every day.
    But trust me on one thing,
    You will never lose me!
    I will always be there as a FRIEND!

  • If you need a friend, just call me.
    If you need an advice, text me.
    If you need me, come to me.
    If you need money,
    "The person you are trying to dial is not accepting calls at this time".

  • Are we friends or are we not.
    You told me once but i forgot of all mates i have ever met.
    You are the one I won't forget.
    If I die before you, I will go to heaven and wait for you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment