Top 5 Latest Friendship Cute SMS in English

Friendship Cute English SMS, Cute English Messages for Friendship, Best 5 Friendship Cute Eng SMS, New Friendship Cute SMS in English, Top 5 Cute Friendship English Quotes:

Friendship Cute SMS

  • Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
    Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

  • Friendship is not a game to play.
    It does not start on January and ends on December.
    It is not a word to say.
    It is tomorrow, yesterday, today & everyday.

  • Friendship:
    - As The Union Of Two Selves Lies Beyond Happiness..
    - It Is Simply The Other Side Of Your Life And Thus Free From All Danger..

  • Life is a long journey, complete it.
    Life is a challenge, accept it.
    Life is a duty, just perform it.
    Life is a dream, realize it.
    Life is a promise, fulfil it.
    Thanks for being my best friend in my life.

  • What is the difference between my smile and your smile?
    You smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.
    Keep smiling to keep me smiling.

0 comments :

Post a Comment